1. Put the flour, salt, diced butter and two tablespoons of water in a bowl. With your hands, work the dough, which should not stick. Place the dough in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Chop the onion, English bacon and fry everything in a frying pan until golden brown. Then add the frozen spinach and let it loosen. Season with salt and pepper and remove from the heat to allow the mixture to cool a little.
3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, add the cream, salt, pepper and half of the grated niva. Then mix with the spinach mixture.
4. Transfer the rolled out dough into a round mould with a diameter of 24 cm and press it with your finger on the sides up to the edge of the mould. Prick the dough with a fork and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 15 minutes.
5. Pour the filling on the pre-baked dough and sprinkle with the other half of the grated niva. Bake the quiche for about 30 minutes.
6. Let the finished quiche cool and then cut it. Bon appétit! Ingredients For the dough. It is a French quiche or savoury pie. I like spinach quiche, but the advantage is that you can prepare the filling according to your taste and replace spinach with broccoli, zucchini, leeks, mushrooms or meat. So get in the kitchen!